[Support request] Help with navigation colors on hover

Home Forums Support [Support request] Help with navigation colors on hover

Home Forums Support Help with navigation colors on hover

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    David

At this website – http://www.bohemianbuddhist.com – upon hover the navigation submenu shows the same color as the primary navigation. But only on the home page. On all other pages, the primary navigation button for the submenu stays white. I’m not sure why, isn’t the menu made in Customizer > Colors > Primary Navigation & secondary navigation universal?

How do I get the same navigation colors sitewide?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Not sure what you mean? Everything looks normal/universal to me?

This is what I see: http://www.screencast.com/t/tZPp5Fr5

Let me know what I am missing 🙂

David

You’ll see it happen when you scroll over the Jewelry button on the Necklace page, the Jewelry button stays white. That’s the issue. Any ideas?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The white menu item you’re seeing is the current menu item background color set in Customize > Colors > Primary Navigation.

David

Okay. Do the colors need to be adjusted for each individual page? The Home, Contact & About primary & secondary navigation menu colors stay consistent, the issue seems to only be on the submenu pages. I assumed it was sitewide changes, so I was baffled by the inconsistency.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry I’m still not seeing any inconsistency.

The Jewelry button is white when on Necklaces page because it’s parent menu item and the child item is active.

Let me know if this is what you are referring to.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Yea I’m not seeing anything out of the ordinary either. As Leo said, the menu item will have that “current” class whether you’re on it or one of the child pages of that item.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.