[Resolved] Help with Lity Lightbox used on GeneratePress.com

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Help with Lity Lightbox used on GeneratePress.com

Home Forums Support Help with Lity Lightbox used on GeneratePress.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Marcel

Hello!
    I really like the Lity Lightbox plugin Tom uses on the GeneratePress site, but not being a WordPress plugin it is harder to configure. I followed the instructions on https://sorgalla.com/lity/ but the video does not open in an iFrame like on your site, but somewhere under Footer. Can you please help me with the CSS configuration?
    I know it’s not a situation directly related to the Generatepress theme, but I ask for support because you also use Lity, and I want to follow your example. If this is not possible, there is no problem, I will ask for the help of a developer.
    See here the issue.
    You can see the real behaviour on the URL provided.
    Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you tried a plugin like WP Featherlight?
    https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/load-video-only-on-click-like-that-on-generatepress-com/#post-690093

If not you might have to find a developer to help you out.

Marcel

Hello Leo,
    This plugin hasn’t been tested with the latest 3 major releases of WordPress. It may no longer be maintained or supported and may have compatibility issues when used with more recent versions of WordPress. Please have a look here.
    Do you still recommend to use it?
    Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

I would recommend giving it a shot anyways and see if you notice any issues.

Marcel

Leo, I really thank you because you didn’t give me a “ready-made” snippet, so I was in the position to dig myself and finally achieve the right result.
    All the best to you, Tom and David!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you’ve figured out 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.