[Resolved] Help with Footer Bar Contents Alignment

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Help with Footer Bar Contents Alignment

Home Forums Support Help with Footer Bar Contents Alignment

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    hastibe

Currently, I have the footer bar (Footer Bar Alignment: Right) with a standard copyright message entered in it.

Then, via the Widgets menu option, I’ve added a social media icon to the footer bar, so that the copyright message is on the left-hand side of the footer bar and the social media icon is on the right-hand side of the footer bar.

If I add another widget (the search block) to the footer bar, and would like it to be in the center of the footer bar (as opposed to stacked above or below the social media icon on the right-hand side), how can I achieve this?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Please add all the widgets you need to the footer, then link us to the site?

You can use the private information field.
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-the-premium-support-forum/#private-information

If you can provide a mockup of what you want to achieve, that’ll be very helpul!
    Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

hastibe

Sure! I just included a link to a page with an example of my current footer bar and a mock-up image of what I’m trying to achieve via the private information field.

As the mock-up image illustrates, I am interested in having the three Facebook icons centered in the middle of the footer bar, in the same line as as the copyright message on the left side of the footer and the search widget on the right side of the footer bar.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Try this CSS:

@media (min-width: 769px) {
    .footer-bar {
        width: 66%;
        display: flex;
        align-items: center;
    }
     .footer-bar aside#block-14 {
        margin-right: auto;
        margin-left: auto;
    }
     .footer-bar .wp-block-image, .footer-bar .wp-block-columns {
        margin-bottom: 0;
    }
    }
    hastibe

That works! Thank you so much!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.