Help Tom Lightweight Grid Columns

Home Forums Support Help Tom Lightweight Grid Columns

Home Forums Support Help Tom Lightweight Grid Columns

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Luis Antonio

I installed the plugin is a bit confusing, there is not much info on spanish, if I want to put for example 3 columns i know that i have to divide the width in 33percent so that it gives me 100 but it lowers a line in each column

http://solucionesenescrituracientifica.com/

code:

[lgc_column grid="25" tablet_grid="25" mobile_grid="100"]
    <h2>Traducción Científica</h2>
    En las actividades desarrolladas por los profesionales de las ciencias de la vida un aspecto muy importante es la divulgación y publicación de las investigaciones realizadas.[/lgc_column]
    <h2>Divulgación Científica</h2>
    En la escritura de artículos de difusión y divulgación de textos científicos, médicos y de ciencias de la vida te ofrecemos:[/lgc_column]
    <h2>Corrección De Estilo</h2>
    El control de la calidad en la edición de textos es indispensable para lograr un escrito científico bien elaborado y agradable al lector.[/lgc_column]
    [lgc_column grid="25" tablet_grid="25" mobile_grid="100" last="true"]
    <h2>Servicios Especiales</h2>
    Dirigidos a cubrir las necesidades de los<strong> profesionales de las ciencias de la vida</strong> quienes puedan requerir servicios de:
    <ul>
    [/lgc_column]
    Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I need to release the new version of that plugin with a couple of improvements – just haven’t had time with the re-write of Page Header.

Shoot me an email to support@generatepress.com and I’ll send you the latest version 🙂

Mo

Hi Tom and Luis,

bdbrown caught the reason here:

Columns decending…

It’s a <br/> tag at the end of the columns.

Mo

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Mo,

Yea, it has to do with how the shortcodes are added to the editor.

When I finally release the new version, it detects those extra <br />s and removes them.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.