[Support request] Help to fix pagination

Home Forums Support [Support request] Help to fix pagination

Home Forums Support Help to fix pagination

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Katya

Please advise how to fix pagination on the first page. I have page navy plugin but I can not fix it from there. Page numbers are like this: 1,2…49 Next Though I would like to add more numbers. For example: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9…Next When I deactivate page navy it is not fixed.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

do you need the Page Navy plugin ?

You can enable them in the Theme under Customizer > Layout > Blog.

Then the PHP Snippet in this doc can be used to increase the amount of page numbers shown:

https://docs.generatepress.com/article/generate_pagination_mid_size/

Katya

No, I do not need page navy plugin, I do not see anything related to the main page pagination in Blog. I am talking about my main page. I would attach a screenshot if there was such an option here.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry i was meant to say they are displayed by default as long as you haven’t selected: Use infinite scroll

Katya

To what page to add the php code?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Katya

I have been buying themes for many years. This is the first time when support for a premium theme is so ignorant and just sends to read links. Just to let you know, people who use WordPress are not good at coding. I managed to do this. But this is my second ticket and I am not happy.Let see how it goes. I payed for the theme and I want to get support, not links. Links I can find myself.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

I am really sorry you feel this way, we pride ourselves on the support we provide our users so i feel a little down if i came across as ignorant.

We will try our best to assist in your future needs with a little more courtesy and consideration.

Katya

Thank you.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.