[Support request] Help on Vinyasa theme

Home Forums Support [Support request] Help on Vinyasa theme

Home Forums Support Help on Vinyasa theme

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Arief

please help check the frontpage. i’ve ditched the head on for this theme. i have some question…
    1. why the third image wont show in mobile view?
    2. how i can make every image appear first before paragraph block on mobile view like in demo?
    3. may i know how to make curved border on the image like in demo?

Sorry for noob question. I’m still playing around with generateblock

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

1. why the third image wont show in mobile view?

Can you temporarily turn off the site’s maintenance mode so I can check the what happens to it? thanks.

2. how i can make every image appear first before paragraph block on mobile view like in demo?

You can change the vertical order on mobile by using the “Order” value on the sidebar panel.
    order

3. may i know how to make curved border on the image like in demo?

You can add curved border by adding border-radius values under General Options > Spacing
    https://docs.generateblocks.com/article/container-overview/#spacing

Arief

Wow, what a fast reply…i’ve disabled maintenance mode. Can you check it again? I’ve added 4th image but it was still shown after paragraph block and the image cutted to 1/4th only

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Thanks.

I’ve checked your site and found that you’ve placed your image as a background. I believe causes issues.

It shows on desktop and tablet because it uses its row sibling’s height. But since it has no row siblings to use/copy height from on mobile, it gets 0 height, making it “disappear”.

To fix this, its better to place an image block on the container instead of placing a background image on it.

After doing this, you can then proceed to setting its order.

Let us know if it works for you.

Arief

I dont get it…i’ve put new image as background on container because your demo was shown like that. How do i make curved image exaxtly like demo if i use the image block?

Edit: ok i got it. Need to add minimum vertical height and it’s ok for now… thx u for the help

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

I dont get it…i’ve put new image as background on container because your demo was shown like that. How do i make curved image exaxtly like demo if i use the image block?

Oh right, my bad.

Just add min-height on the 4th image container’s tablet view settings as shown in the image below.

min height

You can also copy the border radius values to your container’s border radius settings to achieve the curved image effect.

Btw i still cannot make the 4th image came before paragraph block…am i doing something wrong?

You have to set the order for both the 4th image’s container and the paragraph block’s container.

Set order = 1 for the 4th image’s container and order = 2 for the paragraph block’s container.

Arief

Sorry i just edit previous post and solved the problem. Man…you’re the fastest support i’ve ever met. Sorry to burden you writing a long answer. Thx u…

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Sorry i just edit previous post and solved the problem. Man…you’re the fastest support i’ve ever met. Sorry to burden you writing a long answer. Thx u…

Were you able to make the order work?

No problem.

Let us know if you need further help.:)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.