[Support request] Help me to fix PageSpeed Insight even using CDN?

Home Forums Support [Support request] Help me to fix PageSpeed Insight even using CDN?

Home Forums Support Help me to fix PageSpeed Insight even using CDN?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Arbaz

hey Help me to fix PageSpeed Insight even im using cdn aslo but its not improving.
    please guide to make my cls 0 lcp 0.

Getting this error in serach console.
    CLS issue: more than 0.25 (mobile)
    LCP issue: longer than 4s (mobile)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Google Console reports are based on accumulative data over a long period around 28 days. Therefore any changes / improvements made to your site will not be immediately updated.

If you run a page speed insight test on one of your posts you will see under Lab Data the CLS is 0

You will also see that you have a very long FCP time.

Run a GT Metrix report on the site and check the Waterfall report what you will see is there a long waiting time on your network requests. You should speak to your host about reducing that time. Any improvements made to FCP will improve LCP.

Arbaz

the pages who are good will fixed in 28 days but when i go to example url its cls is 0.107 in mobile so how will it fixed in 28 days?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Providing page by page assessment of your PSI issues is out of the scope of our support.
    You just need to look at the PSI report it provides you all the info you need.

Look at the CLS Elements it lists:

The first element is the entry-content, it is the element being affected most but is no the cause as its just a simple DIV.
    The next element ( which is inside the entry-content ) is an advert aswift_1_anchor – which you cans see when loading the page is causing the page to move…. that is the problem.
    You will need to find a better place for your ads or a better way of loading them.

Arbaz

ok

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.