Cyber Week Sale! Get $20 off GP Premium, $40 off our new Lifetime license, and 45% off license renewals/extensions! Learn more

[Resolved] Help Me Remove Header Please (without css)

Home Forums Support Help Me Remove Header Please (without css)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nat

Hi,

This is so frustrating. Yesterday, I was able to remove the header from a website without any css code like .site-header {display:none}. I want to do the same with another site I’m working on but I can’t figure out what or how I did it.

I also bought the add-ons but did NOT use the disable elements option to remove it. In fact, I want to remove the header from all pages (not specific ones). Is there any other way to do this?

I know that I can simply add the css code, but this site is for a client and he wants to edit it himself without any coding skills.

Thanks

Nat

Nat

Hey,

It’s me again. I actually used css to remove the header only a different one. I noticed that I have this:

.inside-header {
    padding-top:0px;
    padding-bottom:0px;
    }

Sorry for the confusion!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Nat,

In order to remove the entire header from your site you’ll need to add code of some kind.

.site-header {
        display: none
    }

That’s the easiest code.

The alternative is a PHP function I can give you.

Let me know 🙂

Nat

Thank you Tom! I really appreciate your time. BTW, love the theme and add-ons. Thanks for doing something so great.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.