[Resolved] Heading lines superimposed

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Heading lines superimposed

Home Forums Support Heading lines superimposed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Tom

I’m redesigning my site with GeneratePress Premium. It’s going well except I’m having a couple of responsive layout problems.

When I shrink the screen width on my browser, to try and simulate a mobile screen, the lines in the main heading get superimposed on each other. (I’m using a Typekit font if that’s relevant.)

GP Premium 1.6.2
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi, i can’t see the issue, can you direct me to a page where this is noticeable and is this happening on any particular browser?

Tom

I put a link to an affected page in my original post. It happens on both Chrome and Safari on Mac and on iPhone (which also fails to display the Typekit font).

Tom

Sorry, have worked it out – line height was set to zero!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Aah ok. You have a 403 error in the console, which is the typekit CSS. So no lineheight is being applied to the font.

This can happen if the domain name is not listed in the kit that is serving the fonts.

Tom

Thanks, it works in preview once I set the line height in the GP customiser. I assume that the Typekit fonts will work on mobile once the site goes live. Thanks for the fast response – very impressed with GP so far.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Tom, glad to be of help. if the domain is registered in the kit then all things should be fine. Thanks for the positive feedback 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.