[Resolved] Heading font sizes not being displayed correctly on the admin edit page

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Heading font sizes not being displayed correctly on the admin edit page

Home Forums Support Heading font sizes not being displayed correctly on the admin edit page

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    George

I got a client that wants to stick with the classic editor and wants to have unique headings on the content (meaning that, for example, an H2 should not appear more than one time in the content). To facilitate things a bit, I have set headings H2 to H6 to be the same font size. It works in the front end but not on the backend as the headings are rendered in different sizes even though I have adjusted their sizes accordingly in the Customizer.

Is that something that can be fixed?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The Customizer settings have never really been utilized in the Classic editor – it’s too difficult to get consistent results.

You can add editor styles to the Classic editor inside a child theme quite easily: https://carriedils.com/add-editor-style/

George

Yes, it works great! Learned something new today.

Thanks, Tom!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.