[Resolved] Header with doubled (!!?) menus impossible to replace

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Header with doubled (!!?) menus impossible to replace

Home Forums Support Header with doubled (!!?) menus impossible to replace

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mikael

I’ve a big problem when trying to replace the header, because the old one will not disappear. After created the new one in Elementor and put it in by GP hooks; the result is the new nice menu + the old one + an extra menu. Have created a nice footer in the same way and no problems (made it in AE templates to get the short code and then use GP hooks).

I have tried to remove/delete the old one, I’ve tried simple css: # header { display: none } or just have tried different way to add on the new header ..and it works but the old menu or the full header is still there as a ghost and the the old menu is a real mess not as previously.
    I’m using generatepress premium/statement and elementor, AE templates, GP hooks
    Is there any way to remove or delete customize settings for my old header?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try setting this to No Navigation? https://docs.generatepress.com/article/navigation-location/

Not sure if it will hide both but worth a shot.

If not can you link me to the page in question?

You can edit the original post and use the private URL field.

Mikael

OK, it didn’t solved the problem. I have still 2x menus.
    I have tried so many different settings in the customizer so you might be on right track..
    For example I have changed the settings: Customizer / Menus / Menu location .. Primary Menu was -select- but when I changed back to Primary Menu the mess was cleared up but still 2x menus.
    Yes please, to have a look at my site http://www.masterlienergy.com
    (I can give you access but not sure how to do..)
    My email: info@masterli.se
    Thanks Mikael

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

What happens when you select No Navigation in navigation location?

Nothing?

Mikael

Ahhh fantastic, thanks very very much, now it works 🙂
    I just follow your link and there it was below header so didn’t put it in “no navigation”
    (it’s late hour here in Sweden and I’m a bit tired.. and have spent 30 hours at this problem)
    Thanks again!!!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.