[Resolved] Header Widget

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Header Widget

Home Forums Support Header Widget

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vernon Lees

Hi Tom

Before I ask.. I fricken love this theme!

And now the ask.. πŸ™‚

Basically I want to use the header widget (containing the contact number) to center up vertically with the logo. I can’t seem to get it right without moving the whole header down.?

Vernon Lees

I should add that I’ve tried adding the logo into the generate hooks so that the number appears below the logo in responsie view. Now insteadof the space pushing the logo out from the top it’s doing it from the bottom.

Oops here is the link – Woodshed

Vernon Lees

An update. I’ve pretty much got this working Ok using the hook. The only real thing of note is that the number doesn’t position correctly when transition between mobile and full screen view. The number drops to the bottom right of the main container until the page is refreshed.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Looks perfect to me as I resize my browser? Goes from the far right to directly under the logo instantly.

If you’re not seeing that, maybe try clearing your cache?

Let me know πŸ™‚

Vernon Lees

Hi Tom

It’s pretty much looking fine in either desktop or mobile – it’s just if you transition between the two i.e. by re-sizing the browser.

If you go to mobile then expand the screen back out to full size the page looks like the first image. It only draws correctly (second image) after a refresh.

After resize

Refresh and looks fine again

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Try this:

@media (min-width:769px) {
          .site-logo {
                float: left;
          }
    }
    Vernon Lees

Worked like a charm! Thank’s very much for the help Tom! πŸ™‚

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

No problem! πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.