[Resolved] Header & Primary Navigation wont move

Home Forums Support Header & Primary Navigation wont move

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    troyw

Hi team,
    Not sure why, but when I try to position the Primary navigation to the centre of the header, it will not stay once I save in Customizer. I have checked the custom CSS but can’t seem to find the culprit there? As soon as I refresh the page, it moves back to the right?
    Similarly, If I try to reduce the height of the Primary Navigation / header, it keeps reverting back to a larger default. Again, I can’t find anything in the custom css causing this?
    Obviously something is overriding the normal customiser settings, but can’t find what!

As this is development website, you may need to use IP address 43.250.140.4

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Please disable all custom functions and activate the parent theme if you are using a child theme as well.

Let me know 🙂

troyw

Hi Leo,
    OK, all plugins except for GP Premium turned off and still any positioning I do does not save. I Also deactivated the Child theme and while the header changed a bit, it is still not positioned correctly and even the logo vanished?
    I have now reverted back to normal. Any ideas?

troyw

Hey Leo,
    I have just deleted the Child Theme and created a new one. This seems to have resolved the issue. Not sure what happened there, but seems OK now.

Many thanks

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.