Home Forums Support Header or Sections

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Geert Pierloot

Hi, I was using the Header add-on an tried to implement a page wide slider. However the content of the header is always ‘contained’. With the container type you can control the background but not the content. When activating the ‘central vertical’ option, it becomes page wide but I don’t want the the vertical alignment. I also noticed that the background image (when activated) influences the height of the header even though the background image is not shown completely (leaving empty space – if the background image is bigger than the header content.

In stead of using the Header add-on, I tied the multisections add-on. But here I still have a 40px padding left rigth which can’t be altered in the interface (only top, bottom).

So finally, I ended up using the Header add-on with some CSS modification in a child theme:

.generate-page-header .grid-container {
       max-width: 100%; 
    }

So I’m fine for the moment, but I believe there some opportunaties to improve the plug-ins.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That CSS is perfect.

There’s definitely room for improvement with the Page Header add-on – I have lots of little improvements written down 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.