[Resolved] Header Navigation Menu help

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Header Navigation Menu help

Home Forums Support Header Navigation Menu help

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    sportsfan74

Hi Sir

Header navigation menu widget displays vertical when added, how to make it display or show as horizontal when added as a widget?

regards.

sportsfan74

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there, you can add this CSS to make the navigation inline, but are you using both the Primary and Secondary Navigation if not then secondary nav would be best:

.header-widget .widget_nav_menu li {
        display: inline-block;
        margin: 0 20px;
    }
    sportsfan74

Hi Sir

That worked thanks, but how do you keep the Site Title and the Navigation Menu Widget in the Header inline? (its slightly out of line) anyway of adjusting that?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Any chance you can link us to the page in question?

sportsfan74

Hi Leo

Using localhost xampp at the moment to test and build website, stilling deciding on how website should look.

Tell me when you add that CCS above given to me to Additional CCS in front theme, does it matter where you add this extra CCS?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You could adjust the margin property – the first variable (0) is the vertical axis. So if you wanted to move the menu down then give it a positive value say 20px. If it’s something else than a screenshot could help.

Regarding CSS – the order in which you add CSS doesn’t matter. But beware if you have some broken code in the list, it will block any code below it, good way to test when something isn’t working is to add the code to the very top of the stack. Other than that just keep related codes together and in a order that suits you.

sportsfan74

thanks David for that important info. and tip, will keep that in mind. I decided not to use header navigation menu in header. If I decide to use it again and have problem, I know where to come lol.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.