[Support request] Header navigation hover offset

Home Forums Support [Support request] Header navigation hover offset

Home Forums Support Header navigation hover offset

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Sonador

Hi, I’m using Generate press along side with elementor. I have an issue with my navigation menue. When you hover over the page name the name does not change color, or gets an underline effect. But id does when you hover above the name…its like the container got offset. It only happens when on VENFRI page and hovering over PROMO, and it only happens on smaller screens, lik 16″, and 15″.

Can you please help me out?
    Thenk you in advance.
    Best regards,
    Matko Petrović

GeneratePress 2.1.1
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Don’t think I’m seeing the problem. All three menu items have the hover effect from what I can tell when I resize the browser smaller: http://www.screencast.com/t/FAvS8BjqyS

Let me know if I’m missing something 🙂

Sonador

Hi,
    Im sending you a link to youtube video.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

What browser are you using? I’ve tried resizing the browser window to as small as possible before it turns into mobile toggle but still can’t see it happening:

http://www.screencast.com/t/FAvS8BjqyS

Sonador

it happens on chrome…on my laptop and desktop, and on clients. It happens on edge too, but the ofset is not that big.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Ok it’s not the menu – you have a big negative margin on the elementor column for that top section. On chrome it is escaping its container and blocking the navigation. Can you rework that section without the use of negative margins?

Sonador

That fixed it. Thank a lot. 🙂
    Best regards.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.