[Support request] Header Logo Shrinks and Changes

Home Forums Support [Support request] Header Logo Shrinks and Changes

Home Forums Support Header Logo Shrinks and Changes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Eric

Hi,

I just switch to have my logo use .svg as a file. I added the plugin Safe SVG and uploaded my SVG logo.

The default logo looks very slick now but when I scroll on Safari it shrinks to 50% width and then becomes normal but it also appears to use an image after instead of the vector fonts.

I cleared all caches as well.

Any ideas as to the odd behavior?

Thanks.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

The 2 states of the navigation bar doesn’t seem to be using the same logo. The other one uses SVG while the sticky logo uses a PNG version.

Make sure you use the exact same file for both the logo in Appearance > Customize > Site identity and Appearance > Customize > Layout > Sticky Navigation.

Eric

Thank you. That fixed the blurry issue as you pointed out it was mixing the 2 images.

The scaling to 50% is still happening. I think I saw it starting to happen when I did the last GeneratePress update.

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

I don’t see the scaling on my end as shown here: https://share.getcloudapp.com/geu4Wq9r

Can you try viewing the site in incognito mode or try clearing browser cache and check it again?

Let us know.

Eric

It doesn’t happen in Chrome, it happens with Safari after the first page load and scroll down. After that it fixes itself and it’s fine.

I switched to Safari as it’s better for privacy / security over Chrome now.

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Can you try adding this CSS and see how it goes?

.navigation-branding img{
    height:auto;
    width:190px
    }
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.