[Resolved] Header Logo PHP Error

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Header Logo PHP Error

Home Forums Support Header Logo PHP Error

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David

Hi, I’ve added and SVG logo to the header via the customizer and also defined dimensions in my CSS using .site-logo img, but when the logo is added, I see these 2 errors printed in the header:

Notice: Undefined index: width in /Users/dh/Sites/www.equitymile.dev.cc/wp-content/themes/generatepress/inc/structure/header.php on line 137
    Notice: Undefined index: height in /Users/dh/Sites/www.equitymile.dev.cc/wp-content/themes/generatepress/inc/structure/header.php on line 138

I have set up a child theme but have made no customisations at all as yet so I can rule out any other non-standard code.

Thanks!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi David,

Any chance you can link us to the site in question?

And can you try set a width value at customizer > site identity > logo width? This step will adds widthand heightattr to html.

David

Hi Ying, sorry, at the minute this is only local. I did set a width in the customizer to match the width I declared in the CSS but no luck. I wondered whether SVGs can cause an issue maybe? Thanks

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

I wondered whether SVGs can cause an issue maybe?

No, it should not.

I need to see the html of the logo, any chance you can right click on the logo > inspect, and take a screenshot of the entire screen?

Thanks!

David

Hi Ying, looks like this was something to do with my local staging environment. Solved, thanks! : )

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you figured it out 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.