Celebrating 7 Years! Get up to $30 off GeneratePress Premium!

[Resolved] Header issue after update to GPP 1.6

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Header issue after update to GPP 1.6

Home Forums Support Header issue after update to GPP 1.6

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Lee

Hi.

I’ve hit an issue after updating to GPP 1.6 and was hoping you could help.

I have a page header on each page of my site, including the post (blog on the site) page. I changed the header to a different one but it did not show the change.

I couldn’t figure it out so i deleted the page header that was displaying but this didn’t help either – it was still displaying the page header that i deleted.

I then deleted the image that was being used in the header from the media library and this has deleted the image from the header on the front end, however, the blank header with overlaying text is still displaying.

I’m totally confused as to what’s happening and can’t find anywhere else a thread that helps.

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance,

Lee

GeneratePress 2.0.2
    GP Premium 1.6
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Sounds like a caching issue. Any caching plugins?

Also make sure the main blog page one is set through global location: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/page-header-global-locations/

Let me know.

Lee

Hi Leo.

I don’t have a caching plugin installed no – that was the first thing i thought of too.

There was nothing set through global locations but i selected a different page header from the list and that sorted the issue.

Many thanks!

Lee ๐Ÿ™‚

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.