Header Image Parallax Scale

Home Forums Support Header Image Parallax Scale

Home Forums Support Header Image Parallax Scale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matthew

Hi,
    I’m trying the theme/plugins for the first time. I added the header plugin with a background image. I set some html text to appear over the top – with 70px padding to make the header taller. The parallax scrolling works well, BUT the image is shown wider than the contained header. I tried different hard crop values but can’t get the image to be the same width as the header. My header is about 1000px, the image I uploaded is 700px, I also tried a 1000px image.

If I take parallax off the image width is correct.

so I have:
    HHHHHHHHHH HEADER HHHHHHHHHHHH
    IIIIIIIIIIIII IMAGE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
    H H I
    H H I
    I I
    I I
    IIIIIIIIIIIII IMAGE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

I want:
    IIIIIIIIIIIII IMAGE IIIIIIIIIII
    H H
    H H
    I I
    I I
    IIIIIIIIIIIII IMAGE IIIIIIIIIII

For a 1000px contained header what size image, and what crop values should I use please?

Matthew

Looks like the font used in the editor is different from that used to display the post. The first example has more I’s so the image is wider. The second example has the same number of I’s and H’s so the image is the same width as the header….

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

The crop feature only applies when adding a static image – not while using content and a background image.

Is there any chance you can link me to your site so I can get a better idea of what’s going on?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.