[Support request] Header Hook not showing

Home Forums Support [Support request] Header Hook not showing

Home Forums Support Header Hook not showing

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ree

I have set an image to be shown but it isn’t working on this particular page.

What else could be the reason please?

Fernando
    Customer Support

Hi Ree,

Can you try using a Page Hero – Block Element instead and see how it goes?: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/block-element-page-hero/

Ree

Ah I got it.. thanks it works.

What’s the reason that using header element doesn’t work anymore? I find header is easier to use and do settings.

Fernando
    Customer Support

Can you provide temporary admin credentials, and we’ll have a look why it’s not working.

Side note: Page Hero – Block Elements are the more “current/modern” way of creating a Page Hero in GP. The Older way, which is the Header Element is more commonly used nowadays for just the merge feature. This is why I advised the Page Hero – Block Element.

Ree

At this moment I couldn’t replicate the issue on my test site – perhaps later when I am able to.

On a side note, my header hook with PHP code is not showing now, it was earlier.

<?php 
    if ( function_exists( 'generate_secondary_navigation_position' ) ) {
         generate_secondary_navigation_position();
        }
    ?>

Do I use Page -Hero Block Elements the same?

Fernando
    Customer Support

In Appearance > Customize > Layout > Secondary Navigation, what’s the navigation location? Also, do you have a menu set already for the Secondary Nav in Appearance > Menus?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.