[Resolved] Header Height & Slideout Navigation Question

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Header Height & Slideout Navigation Question

Home Forums Support Header Height & Slideout Navigation Question

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Levi

Is there a way to minimize the height of the header? I created a new Element and merged the header, but since I’m using a colored background in the header, it’s a little tall for my taste. So I’m hoping there’s a way I can narrow down the height of the header?

I also just discovered the Slideout Navigation. It’s exactly what I need. But when I activated it, I noticed my logo disappeared. Any suggestions how I can bring back the logo if I use the Slideout Navigation feature?

Thank you in advance. =)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

in Customiser > Layout > Header – Padding, you can reduce the top and bottom padding.

With the slideout – i don’t see the logo disappear, but the slide out does cover the logo. Is this what you mean? If so you could switch the slideout to the right hand side. Let me know.

Levi

Thanks David. I didn’t see the Header Padding at first, until I realized I didn’t have the Spacing Module activated.

Regarding the missing logo, I’m an idiot, I didn’t clarify, the logo is only missing in the Mobile and Tablet layout. I do see it on the Desktop layout. Any suggestions why it would disappear only from Mobile and Tablet?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

haha my bad i didn’t look either ๐Ÿ™‚ So you also have the Mobile Header on in the Customiser (Same place as the padding). You need to add a logo to the Mobile Header or deactivate it so it uses the standard header.

Levi

Dude, you are SO awesome. Thanks David.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Haha you’re welcome, glad to be of help ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.