[Support request] Header Font # Settings error

Home Forums Support [Support request] Header Font # Settings error

Home Forums Support Header Font # Settings error

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Raul

Hi again,
    maybe it’s not an error but if I call the customizer and want to set the font-size of headers like h1, h2 or h3 I get an error. I use the slider to increase or decrease the font-size but nothing happent. Only if I choose after that the font it affects the font on the front page. I tested it with different browsers.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Any chance you can disable all plugins except GP Premium to eliminate conflicts from other plugins first?

Let me know 🙂

Raul

Yes, but nothing happent. I dissabled everythink but it’s not working. It worked before.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Any custom functions added?

If you are using a child theme then please activate the parent theme to test.

Raul

The resize of header-fonts is working now. I deactivated every GPelement and published them one by one. strange.

I have also another problem which is similar to this. Padding values are working for every container on my page. Only the archive sites are not working. I tested it with another site with similar plugins, but same problem …

Here it’s working with container-padding: https://pcpointer.de/artikel/medal-of-honor-above-and-beyond-2/
    But if you call the archive site it’s not working: https://pcpointer.de/category/artikel/ (padding 0 0 0 0). If I now call customizer and set every value manually it shows me the right padding likeo on all other single post sites. But if I want to save&release the changes it shows me again padding 0 0 0 0
    This second problem happent also to my other sites. Maybe because Dispatch demo, I don’t know.

Raul

I think I found the problem in the Dispatch Demo custom CSS code:

/* Blog */
    .generate-columns .inside-article {
        padding: 0 0 15px;
    }

If I remove it it works fine for all archive sites.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

that CSS was added to create a similar style between the WP Show Posts display and the default GP Archives. You can of course remove it if you don’t require it.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.