[Resolved] Header Elements on the Volume theme

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Header Elements on the Volume theme

Home Forums Support Header Elements on the Volume theme

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Marcel

Volume has a Header Element, named “Single post header” originally set for Posts and Pages.
    I made another Header Element, with the exact settings and I named it “Single page header” with locations for all pages, but with different HTML content. I removed locations “pages” from “Single post header” Element, so this element is applicable now only for posts.
    I do not understand why the navigation is not transparent for pages as it is for posts. Also, I can not see the new HTML content I’ve added on the “Single page header” Element.

<div class="inside-header">
    <h1>
    		ASK MARCEL
    </h1>	
    <h1>
    	{{post_title}}
    </h1>
    </div>

Don’t judge me because I use two h1 headings, they are only for testing purpose.

Please check the website URL I provided, you will see in the navigation a page and a post, but with different navigation background even I made exactly the same settings on the 2 elements mentioned above.
    What I am doing wrong?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Volume Site comes with a Header Element called Pages which is what you’re seeing there. You would need to delete this Header for your one to display.

Marcel

Thank you, David.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help

Ketil

Hello. I have a problem with Volume header for pages. Tried to copy the one made for posts, but it doesn’t display with the same settings. No other elements active for pages on site, as far as I can see. Problem is that the page has some space on top, and doesn’t span the entire width like they do on posts. From what I can see I have used the same exact settings. Any tips?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

can you raise a new topic where you can share a link to the site where i can see the issue.

Ketil

Done.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.