[Resolved] Header Elements on the Volume theme

Home Forums Support Header Elements on the Volume theme

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 months ago by David.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Marcel

Volume has a Header Element, named “Single post header” originally set for Posts and Pages.
    I made another Header Element, with the exact settings and I named it “Single page header” with locations for all pages, but with different HTML content. I removed locations “pages” from “Single post header” Element, so this element is applicable now only for posts.
    I do not understand why the navigation is not transparent for pages as it is for posts. Also, I can not see the new HTML content I’ve added on the “Single page header” Element.

<div class="inside-header">
    <h1>
    		ASK MARCEL
    </h1>	
    <h1>
    	{{post_title}}
    </h1>
    </div>

Don’t judge me because I use two h1 headings, they are only for testing purpose.

Please check the website URL I provided, you will see in the navigation a page and a post, but with different navigation background even I made exactly the same settings on the 2 elements mentioned above.
    What I am doing wrong?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Volume Site comes with a Header Element called Pages which is what you’re seeing there. You would need to delete this Header for your one to display.

Marcel

Thank you, David.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.