[Resolved] Header Element not merging

Home Forums Support Header Element not merging

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #1146616
    letsdoit

    Hello Team,

    I am trying to figure out Header Element. This is my first time with this module.

    I have made a header element to be shown on front page, now it is showing in front page but somehow not merging with navigation.

    I tried and read other posts but couldn’t achieve.

    I am aiming to achieve the image as background of header/navigation and landing page. Something like in your Aspire/Nouveaou demo.

    Could you please advice what I am doing not right.

    Thanks

    #1146750
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

    Hi there,

    you’re 99% of the way there 🙂
    Edit the Header Element and on the Site Header tab check Navigation Colors. This will enable background and text colors – just change the Background to a transparent color.

    #1146773
    letsdoit

    thanks so much David.

    It worked. But why the image is not full width. So there are no white space on sides.

    #1146797
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

    Edit the Header Element > Background Image – and set this to Featured.
    Then check Disable Featured Image to remove it from the page content.

    Make sure the Header Element is set to Full Width.
    And now give is some Top and Bottom padding – i would suggest 23% top and 23% bottom – ( the total 46% is equal to your images aspect ratio so should display the full image now ).

    #1147080
    letsdoit

    Tried it all.

    http://cashmerestories.co/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/misc.png

    Tried checking and unchecking featured image too. but no luck.

    #1147102
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

    Do you have any other Header Elements ?

    #1147107
    letsdoit

    No. I event tried deleting old one and made a fresh one. Its the only header element.

    #1147122
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

    Doh ! ( me being dumb )
    Header Elements must contain some content for the image etc to appear.
    In the text box add this HTML Comment:

    <!-- Featured Image - this can say whatever -->

    #1147134
    letsdoit

    thanks. its done.

    #1147182
    David
    Staff
    Customer Support

    Awesome – looks great 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.