[Support request] Header background image won't display in PC browsers but does on Mac

Home Forums Support [Support request] Header background image won't display in PC browsers but does on Mac

Home Forums Support Header background image won't display in PC browsers but does on Mac

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gail

I just made my third site using GP Premium live yesterday only to discover that the header background image doesn’t display on a PC using either Chrome or Firefox. It looks fine on my Mac with Firefox or Safari. Site identity and flaoting menu appear, but not the background image. Settings are: No Repeat, Cover, Attachment.

Is there a simple solution? (I’m an experienced WordPress user and have built 4 WP websites but only use the built-in tools–no extra coding.) I looked for free or online emulators but couldn’t find anything besides mobile emulators mentioned on a Google developers page.

Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Have you fixed this? The header background image displays fine to me:
    https://www.screencast.com/t/11SqxRxXk

Tested with Chrome and Firefox and on 2 devices.

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

Gail

Was that on a PC? Any idea what might have prevented the image from displaying on a PC? That site looks (mostly) fine on a PC now, but another homepage won’t display the images on the PC. May have to submit a future query, but thanks for the quick response.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Yup I don’t have a Mac haha.

There shouldn’t be any reason why it doesn’t display on PC – haven’t had any other reports on this.

We are happy to take a look if you notice it again ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.