[Support request] header background contains image not in media files

Home Forums Support [Support request] header background contains image not in media files

Home Forums Support header background contains image not in media files

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ray

I must be losing my marbles. I have a background image appearing in the header that I don’t recall uploading, I don’t see it in media files, and it is not in Background Images–> header. Also not in Background Images–> body, or content… It is a graphic that repeats to form a wooden board appearance.

I am using it on several test sites, on shared hosting, but I don’t know how it is appearing on this site. I actually don’t mind the graphic, but need to know how it got there and how to go with just color.

I’ve uploaded other images to header, and they appear OK, but when I take them off, the repeating board graphic appears again.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

the Customiser CSS says this image http://abetina.rwspreview.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/page.png is set as the Body Background.
    Try adding an image in body background and then removing that image.

I see your using Beaveer Builder, i believe you can add Body images there as well, so maybe another place to check

Ray

Thank you David.

It must have been the body image from a template I imported from Beaver Builder.

It did work to add another image to Background Images –> body, and then remove it…

Can you tell me how to navigate to “Customiser CSS”, where you saw the image link?

I’ve used Appearance –> Customize –> Simple CSS, but that had no data on the image.

Regards

Ray

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Ray, glad to hear thats fixed.
    Oops bit of confusion – i used the Browser Inspector to discover the image was added to the Body. And that the CSS was generated by the customiser styles (which is saved inline in the wp head)

Ray

Ahh.. Thanks for your patience on that. I will explore the browser tools. Found the “body” section and image description in Chrome–>developer tools. Learning curve:)

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad i could help – browser inspector is a great way to learn the theme 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.