[Support request] Header and pageheader insert pagebuilder f.e. Elementor

Home Forums Support [Support request] Header and pageheader insert pagebuilder f.e. Elementor

Home Forums Support Header and pageheader insert pagebuilder f.e. Elementor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dasja

I have a question about the Generate Press Premium and sections in there to work with a page builder.

Header section:
    I have a Header in which I want to place the logo and two widgets.
    First of all I have a problem with lining out the two widgets in the laptop. They appear under each other in stead of next to each other. Also I cannot set the padding, or center it vertically.
    Then for the mobile version I have the same probelem. I found you CSS to reverse the items, but still there is a problem with padding, space in between en centering.
    When I will use Elementor Pro, can I ‘enter’ the Header section with that in your theme? And then manage the problems as above withe Elementor?

Page Header
    I want to make a complex page header with: background image, contaent, several call to action buttons, which also looks good in mobile.
    I dont see the options in Generate Press.
    How can I do it?
    Or when I will use Elementor Pro, can I manage this section as I wish?

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

If you want to provide a link to the site, we can assist with the styling or Yes, you can use Elementor content both of them.
    Create Elementor content and save as a template. And from the Elementor > Template Library get the Shortcode and add this to a Header Widget and also to the Content area of the Page Header.

Dasja

Thanks David, unfortunately no link to show you yet.

It’s clear where to put a shortcode for the Page Header. In the content area is mentioned to add shortcode.
    Only one more question: when I want a full width Page Header, do I need to add your published extra CSS code as well? Does that work together?

But its not clear for the Header. Can you be more specific there? Which Widget should I use then? And as far as I understood the Widget area is only 50% of the Header. The other part of the Header is for the logo.
    So how can I use the complete Header section and fill it with a Elementor template.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi,

not sure which CSS code you’re referring to.
    If you the Elementor template is full width then add it to a Page Header set to Full width and content full width.

Ok for the Header if you want to replace the GP Header you can either use GP Hooks and add the short code their and just disable the header, or you can look into Elementor Header Templates.

But if you have an image of what you’re trying to achieve then we can help do most things in just GP.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.