[Support request] Having an issue with a the theme layout going sideways

Home Forums Support [Support request] Having an issue with a the theme layout going sideways

Home Forums Support Having an issue with a the theme layout going sideways

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by David.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Bob

For some reason when I first load any page that has some kind of layout aside from a standard post or page, i.e. the homepage of the site, it’s going all wonky. I get it only happening in Chrome, although I have not been able to find anyone that can duplicate it. Very strange. Might be just me 🙂 Have included a the URL and a link to the screenshot I am seeing in the private info since the site has not been publicly announced. Thanks

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

is the issue the first image ? ie. not all of the page is being displayed on laod ?

Bob

Not really. What is strange is on the homepage it cuts if off two thirds of the way down into the first block.

On another page, where I inserted a layout, it cuts off about halfway through that.

In both cases, below that everything is gone, but when I start to scroll upward, bits and pieces pop in randomly.

Takes a refresh to get it all to load correctly.

Bob

I did put it into staging and tried some detective work. I do have a few block plugins. Using Generate Block, Atomic Blocks and Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg

I deactivated them and I thought it might be Ultimate Addons for Gutenberg becuase it went away. But then when activated, it didn’t come back, at least on staging.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

How odd – are you able to test on a different device? Any Browser extensions ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.