[Resolved] Has Anyone Started A Web Design Business With Generate Press?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Has Anyone Started A Web Design Business With Generate Press?

Home Forums Support Has Anyone Started A Web Design Business With Generate Press?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    JOHN

I have been using Generate Press for about a year. I designed my first website about 5 years ago and have used several themes and templates. I switched over to Generate Press last year for a hobby site I own and actually put some serious time and effort into making it a business that generates some income.

I have the basic Adsense ads and Amazon ads on the site, but also sell a few products as well. I have slowly grown this site to generating about $400 a month! Not a lot, but about $4,000 in a year.

So Im thinking I could do this in my local town. I’ve contacted some business owners who either dont have a website or have a really basic one to gauge the interest.

Does anyone design websites with Generate Press and make any money doing it?

Im thinking about doing this part time of course. But has anyone been successful designing Generate Press sites for local business?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Does anyone design websites with Generate Press and make any money doing it?

We’d hope so as there are a lot of developers asking questions in the forum here.

You will likely get better response for a question like this in our Facebook GeneratePress community 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.