[Resolved] Handle margins for mobile users

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Handle margins for mobile users

Home Forums Support Handle margins for mobile users

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    skyder

Hello there!

Getting back into the business of web development, but it seems I got stuck in a rather embarrassing situation.

When entering my website, it seems that I have some extra whitespace on the right side of my home page, and I’m not quite sure of the origin of this element, and I’d like to get rid of it if possible.

Thanks in the meantime!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you try disable all plugins except GP premium to test?

If you are using a child theme, can you also switch back to parent theme?

Let me know ๐Ÿ™‚

skyder

Sure, switched back to parent theme in the meantime.

As for plugins, I had to leave GenerateBlocks also enabled, otherwise the site would break completely, aside from it and GP Premium there are no plugins enabled.

After doing this it seems the website loads as intended, so I reckon one of my plugins is doing the layout shift. Is there any way to diagnose which one could it be?

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

You can try activating the plugins one at a time to see which one is causing it.

Make sure activating cache plugin the last.

skyder

Okay, somehow that seems to have fixed it!

Even though I hadn’t changed any settings, disabling and enabling all plugins in the order you described seemingly fixed the previously mentioned issue. I’ll wait a few minutes to check if there’s no caching shenanigans (website is behind Kinsta’s CloudFlare CDN) and then if peachy close the issue.

Thanks!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad it works now ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.