[Resolved] Hamburger menu not working on iPad

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Hamburger menu not working on iPad

Home Forums Support Hamburger menu not working on iPad

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Shawn

The hamburger menu doesn’t work on my ipad (6th generation/software 13.5.1). When I click on it either nothing happens or if I keep clicking on it sometimes a blank box pops up. This happens in Chrome, Firefox and Safari.

I’m using Elementor Pro with GP. I’m awaiting a response from Elementor to see if this is related to their product.

Thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I’m not seeing the offcanvas menu being used currently but is this the issue?
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/off-canvas-panel-overview/#empty-off-canvas-navigation

Shawn

That’s what I’m seeing sometimes though often I don’t see anything.

Shawn

What is off canvas panel overview why would I need it?

Thanks,
    Shawn

Shawn

Leo,

Activated off canvas panel per your link–hamburger still not working on iPad.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Just checked the site and still don’t see GP’s menu being activated – it’s still coming from Elementor.

If you are using GP’s off canvas panel, make sure you have a menu assigned to it in the theme location as mentioned in the last sentence of this section here:
    https://docs.generatepress.com/article/off-canvas-panel-overview/#empty-off-canvas-navigation

Shawn

Leo,

Off canvas panel settings is assigned to Menu 1 which is the main menu.

Is it necessary to use the off canvas panel if the menu is coming from Elementor?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Is it necessary to use the off canvas panel if the menu is coming from Elementor?

If the menu is coming from Elementor then GP has no control over it so you’d need to configure everything within Elementor.

Does that answer your question?

Shawn

That’s what I thought, thanks.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.