Hamburger menu not working in Firefox on Android

Home Forums Support Hamburger menu not working in Firefox on Android

Home Forums Support Hamburger menu not working in Firefox on Android

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chris

The mobile menu button works fine in the Dolphin browser, but when I tap on it in the Android version of Firefox nothing happens. I’ve restarted etc. but it my site navigation in Firefox just isn’t working at all.

Chris

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Any chance you can link me to your site?

Chris

Yeah, I guess that bit of info would have helped! Sorry about that! The site is http://chrisoconnor.com

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hmm, just gave it a try using Firefox on my Android and didn’t have any issues at all.

What kind of phone? Version of browser?

Does it work for you when using Firefox in your browser when the window is as narrow as a phone?

Chris

Hi Tom,

I’m using a Nexus 5 with Android 5.1.1. The version of Firefox is 45.0 (the latest). What I forgot to mention before was that I have a menu in the footer area, just right above the copyright line, and that also fails to appear on Firefox, but appears in the other browser (Dolphin). So there is definitely some menu weirdness going on in Firefox.

I asked my son to download Firefox and check my site on his LG G4 (I think he’s on Marshmallow). The hamburger menu works fine on his phone too. I’ve no idea why this is happening, or where the cause of the problem lies (I’m not saying it’s you, just reporting a problem) but it is frustrating not being able to check my own site on my own phone!

Chris

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

I’m using an LG G4 as well.

Can you try using Chrome on your phone? Same issue?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.