[Resolved] Hamburger Menu Icon Location & Colour

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Hamburger Menu Icon Location & Colour

Home Forums Support Hamburger Menu Icon Location & Colour

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Milos

1) How would I flip the hamburger menu location with the 1-888-123-4567 phone number? Currently, that’s using an HTML Widget I tried to do it via elements as well, but the closest I get is that it’s aligned left, no matter which display location I seem to choose. Currently, the 1-888-123-4567 is made via a Header HTML Widget.

2) How do I control the off-canvas colours. By that I mean the actual background and the hamburger icon colours? When I go into the Off Canvas Panel Colour Customization, it only changes the actual contents of the menu, not the menu hamburger Icon and its background itself (i.e. the part in the header that’s sticking out like a sore thumb?

Thank you!

Elvin
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you link us to the page in question so we could check? To be able to give a more appropriate advice to what you currently have?

Mockup images of how you want the site to look would be extremely helpful as well.

You can use the private information text field to provide the site details.

A wise man once said:
    "Have you cleared your cache?"

Milos

My apologies, not sure where the link went. Mockup is not necessary I don’t think. I just want to move the hamburger menu icon to the right of the phone number, and also to change the hamburger menu icon and the background so it isn’t the only part of the header that has a white background.

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Milos,
    Give this CSS a try:

.nav-float-right #site-navigation {
        order: 20;
    }
    .nav-float-right .header-widget {
        margin-left: auto;
    }
    .menu-bar-item.slideout-toggle.hide-on-mobile.has-svg-icon a {
        color: #ffffff;
        background-color: #1a1c20;
    }
    Milos

Great, thank you so much!

Ying
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.