Celebrating 7 Years! Get up to $30 off GeneratePress Premium!

[Resolved] Hamburger Menu for main navigation selector on desktop

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Hamburger Menu for main navigation selector on desktop

Home Forums Support Hamburger Menu for main navigation selector on desktop

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Leo.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robin

Hello

I would like to use only the Hamburger icon for my main navigation on desktop as well as mobile. However I have seen many posts about this that do not resolve the issue. The slideout Menu is not a fix because when I set that to have my main navigation in it the hamburger icon goes away and it is replaced by the name of my first link. I have also seen snippets of css which activate the sticky header on a wider screen size. This is also not the answer I am looking for. I still want the header to react as any sticky header would when I scroll down. I simply want a hamburger icon as my icon to drop a menu for my navigation. Does anyone have a way I can achieve this.

Thanks

GeneratePress 2.0.2
    GP Premium 1.6.2
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

The method here should still work: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/slideout-only/#post-457346

Is this what you’ve tried?

Let me know.

Robin

Thank you Leo.

This is working 90% how I would want it (which is good enough for me). I had somehow missed the part of creating a blank menu.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.