[Resolved] hamburger menu doesn't work

Home Forums Support [Resolved] hamburger menu doesn't work

Home Forums Support hamburger menu doesn't work

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Moses

Hey,
    I noticed this only on sigle posts, but when the menu collapse into hamburger menu, it’s impossible to click on it to open.

my website

Also another bug I think,
    when I’m logged in, I can’t see the first menu item (slideout menu), it seems hidden by the dark wordpress bar.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

Can you turn off any caching/minifying plugins? Including Autoptimize.

Let me know 🙂

Moses

sure
    now comet cache and autoptimize disabled. nothing related left

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

It looks like you have some sort of PHP error happening.

Can you try deactivating all of your other plugins?

IF that doesn’t work, check your error_log file for the latest error.

Moses

deactivating plugins didn’t work,
    and this is what i found in the top of the eror log file (if that’s the correct one)

[05-Mar-2018 00:05:29 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_product() in /home/imunyezi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/hooks/functions/hooks.php(22) : eval()'d code:1
    Stack trace:
    #0 /home/imunyezi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/hooks/functions/hooks.php(22): eval()
    #1 /home/imunyezi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/hooks/functions/hooks.php(96): generate_execute_hooks('generate_after_...')
    #2 /home/imunyezi/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(286): generate_hooks_after_content('')
    #3 /home/imunyezi/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(310): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array)
    #4 /home/imunyezi/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #5 /home/imunyezi/public_html/wp-content/themes/generatepress/content-single.php(87): do_action('generate_after_...')
    #6 /home/imunyezi/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(690): require('/home/imunyezi/...')
    #7 /home/imunyezi/public_html/wp-includes/template.php(647): load_template('/home/imunyezi/...', false)
    #8 /home/imunyez in /home/imunyezi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/hooks/functions/hooks.php(22) : eval()'d code on line 1
    [05-Mar-2018 00:05:51 UTC] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function is_product() in /home/imunyezi/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/hooks/functions/hooks.php(22) : eval()'d code:1

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

That’s an error in your GP Hooks code. You’re using is_product(), but that function doesn’t exist. That’s likely because WooCommerce isn’t activated.

Moses

you are a genius. works. and solved both problems

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Glad I could help 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.