[Support request] h4 to h6 customizer options missing

Home Forums Support [Support request] h4 to h6 customizer options missing

Home Forums Support h4 to h6 customizer options missing

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gavin

Hi there – I’m new to GeneratePress – looking forward to giving it and Pro a go.

I notice in the customizer that the h4 to h6 styling options are missing under the typography section. Are these elsewhere? If not, can they please be included?

Thanks. Gavin.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Currently they aren’t included, however I will be adding basic styling for them (not the ability to choose a different font).

For now, this should help: https://generatepress.com/forums/topic/format-h4-h6/#post-183760

Marc

Tom, I’m loving your Generate Press theme and it’s functionality with Elementor. I haven’t built websites in years and quite frankly I wasn’t very good. What used to take me weeks and weeks and weeks now takes me just a few days.

And thanks for all your help on these forums. I keep coming back here via Google searches when I run into a snag and you’re very helpful. Props. That being said, I wanted to contribute to this topic in particular after running into probably 10+ such snags over the last seven days.

I’d like to request H4 through H6 full styling be an actual feature. Sure I can code it using CSS but it would save loads of time for us coding challenged folks like me who build a website once every year who have to Google everything! Anyway – just my input.

Thanks again!

Marc

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks, Marc! I appreciate the feedback 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.