[Resolved] Guys how can I have soft scroll effect like this www.overseasimmigration.ca

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Guys how can I have soft scroll effect like this www.overseasimmigration.ca

Home Forums Support Guys how can I have soft scroll effect like this www.overseasimmigration.ca

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Mohit

If you’d scroll down or up you would realize that it’s kind of a soft/smooth scroll. I guess it has to do with javascript.. i am not too sure.

Thanks,

Saurabh

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Mohit

Hey Leo, thanks for the support.. I tried it till 5000 milliseconds.. still it doesn’t look good. Could you tell me what would be a good value.

Just to let you know I only added the snippet.. i didn’t edit anything in customizer or anything. If you need admin login credentials i could give them to you.

Thanks a lot!!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i think there maybe some crossed wires, the GP smooth-scroll is designed for single page sites where the links jump to a section of the page. Smooth-scroll just scrolls you to that position instead of jumping there. It won’t affect the way the mouse scroll movement works.

Looking at the link you provided, i am not really noticing the effect you are looking for. It seems more like there is a little bit of resistance when scrolling which i think is an undesired effect from the scripts being loaded on the page.

Let me know

Mohit

Ok.. Right now I am not planning to go ahead with the effect.. if in future I would need it I would let you know.. Thanks David 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

You’re welcome!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.