[Resolved] Grid Columns/revslider disappearing with thumbnails enabled

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Grid Columns/revslider disappearing with thumbnails enabled

Home Forums Support Grid Columns/revslider disappearing with thumbnails enabled

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    senra

Hi,

I don’t know if this is a bug in the grid plugin, but when I insert revsliders “Standard slider” into a 50-50 grid, the sliders will completely disappear when I enable thumbnails in my slider. The overlaying thumbnail-div seems to break something. With thumbnails disabled, everything works as requested.

[ lgc_column grid="50" tablet_grid="50" mobile_grid="100" last="false" ][rev_slider alias="instagram2"][ /lgc_column ]
    [ lgc_column grid="50" tablet_grid="50" mobile_grid="100" last="true" ][rev_slider alias="instagram2"][ /lgc_column ]

Wordpress 4.7.3
    Lightweight Grid Columns 0.7
    Slider Revolution 5.4.1

can anyone confirm this, what am I doing wrong? Is there any trick to use grids with thumbnails enabled?

Thanks in advance!
    Carsten

senra

with doing a manual grid like the following, the slider+thumbnail will show up:

<div class="grid-container">
    <div class="grid-50">[rev_slider alias="instagram2"]</div>
    <div class="grid-50">[rev_slider alias="instagram2"]</div>
    </div>

this is also working, even with perfect padding and my favorite workaround for today:

<div class="generate-sections-inside-container">
    <div class="lgc-column lgc-grid-parent lgc-grid-50 lgc-tablet-grid-50 lgc-mobile-grid-100 lgc-equal-heights lgc-first">[rev_slider alias="instagram2"]</div>
    <div class="lgc-column lgc-grid-parent lgc-grid-50 lgc-tablet-grid-50 lgc-mobile-grid-100 lgc-equal-heights lgc-last">[rev_slider alias="instagram2"]</div>
    </div>
    Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad you found a solution 🙂

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Strange, I would have to see the issue live to know what’s going on. Might be some sort of conflict with the shortcode rendering.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.