[Resolved] Grey border on buttons

Home Forums Support [Resolved] Grey border on buttons

Home Forums Support Grey border on buttons

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Chintan

Hi

I’m using buttons and want a grey colored border at the bottom of them. I am sharing examples and screenshots of the specific pages/elements. Can you please help me accomplish this? Thank you!

Thanks,
    Chintan

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

if you select a button, in its Spacing settings add a 1px bottom border. Then in its Colors set the border color.

NOTE: If you select one button, you can SHIFT + Click any other buttons in the same group. With many selected you can change the above styles and it will apply to all of them

Chintan

Thank you so much, David. That worked. Now I tried to add a border to their containers to look more in sync with the example I shared. But the images seem to be behaving weirdly. Please have a look at the page. I have set the width at 100 percent and trying to change around the height pixels. As of now, I have set it at 230 px.

Can you please help me fix the images so that they don’t get cut and can actually “border” the border — so that the border becomes invisible around the pictures!

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

If all those images are the same size, then remove the Height and Width properties, and they will show the full image.
    With the Image Block selected edit its Spacing and remove the left and right margins

Chintan

Thanks much. That worked 🙂

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to hear that

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.