[Resolved] GPP Makes Elementor Portfolio Widget Dissapear?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GPP Makes Elementor Portfolio Widget Dissapear?

Home Forums Support GPP Makes Elementor Portfolio Widget Dissapear?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Satori

Can’t say what is causing this, but I reported to Elementor support that the portfolio widget on here: https://satoriwp.com/servicios/ is dissapearing whenever I change the screen size. They asked me to deactivate every plugin one by one and when I deactivated GPP the problem got fixed.

I don’t know what property on the customizer could be causing this, I’m reporting this to Elementor and GP to help me find a solution. If you need access to my site let me know.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

i am seeing a Javascript error in the console related to the masonry function in Elementors frontend.js

Not sure what GP would be doing to effect this. Can you try disabling each of the GP modules one ata time to see if there is a specific module that relates to it.

Satori

Hi David,

I did what you recommended and found that the problem got fixed when I disabled the Elements module. Then I went to the hooks I created and discovered that a mailchimp script for a popup form was causing the problem.

Here is the script in question:

<script type="text/javascript" src="//downloads.mailchimp.com/js/signup-forms/popup/embed.js" data-dojo-config="usePlainJson: true, isDebug: false"></script><script type="text/javascript">require(["mojo/signup-forms/Loader"], function(L) { L.start({"baseUrl":"mc.us17.list-manage.com","uuid":"84e188f8434d0cu78467d77fc","lid":"198c7881a8"}) })</script>

For now I’ve removed the script from my page, thanks for your support.

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Glad to be of help. Odd that would conflict with the masonry.js variables. Something i think Elementor and mailchimp need to get their heads around. Thanks for reporting back.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.