[Resolved] GPP and Qubely issues

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GPP and Qubely issues

Home Forums Support GPP and Qubely issues

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Ian

Before I drop Qubely, I wanted to check in with others. Anyone else seeing glitches using their Pro add on? I did a ton of troubleshooting for them hoping they can resolve some issues and their support is nothing to write home about. I see some GPP users also commenting about glitches when using them with GP.

I was hoping to give a young, up and comer to supplement GPP and GB. Looks like I am going to drop them. Anyone else?

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

I don’t think you will get a lot of audiences here unfortunately.

What issues are you referring to?

Have you tested with a twenty series WP theme to see if the same issue exists?

Ian

Thanks Leo. I specifically had a glitch with one module after updating their plugin to the latest. I had to rollback to get things to work. I saw 2 other GP users asking on their FB group about glitches.

At this point, I am not sure if it’s specific to GP and their plugin but did notice other GP users asking on their forum. The good news, I just deleted their free and paid plugin. They looked like and up and comer but not ready for prime time yet.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem 🙂

seashore

Thanks for this post. I had problems with Qubely and Kadence – don’t know the source of the problems but it drove me to purchase generatepress and try this theme. I was actually wondering if I can install Qubely on a generatepress site and this answers that question. Honestly I’d love to learn how to build complex modules from scratch – like “counter”, “tabs”, etc. Is there anywhere I can start learning how to build modules like these using generate blocks? Also I’m going to need to work with videos. How can I have videos on a generatepress site? Thanks!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Honestly I’d love to learn how to build complex modules from scratch – like “counter”, “tabs”, etc. Is there anywhere I can start learning how to build modules like these using generate blocks?

That’s going to require pretty substantial coding so I’m not sure where you would get resources for that.

Also I’m going to need to work with videos. How can I have videos on a generatepress site?

There’s nothing special about inserting video in GP – the method should be the same as if you were using a twenty series WP theme.

If you need further help, can you open a new topic?

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.