[Resolved] GPP 2.0 Feedback

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GPP 2.0 Feedback

Home Forums Support GPP 2.0 Feedback

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Paul

Hi,

I can’t see anywhere to feedback issues with the alpha of GPP 2.0 so I’ll add them here.

Site appeared to be suffering cache issues in refreshing the front-end – primary menu and content failing to update. Narrowed this down to changes only displaying when logged in (as admin).

When creating a sidebar element, I added the shortcode [gp-social] which returned an error when updating – ‘not a valid json response’. Now when I try to open that element, a 500 internal server error is returned. Other elements open fine. This error can be recreated by manually entering a shortcode – post saves fine using the shortcode block (I try not to purely because it takes up so much real estate on the editor).

Thanks,
    Paul.

Paul

Scratch that – adding a shortcode to an element block crashes the editor as described above. Either by manually entering or using the shortcode block.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi Paul,

Thanks for testing!

I just tried replicating this but don’t seem to happen to me.

I’m using WP Show Posts shortcodes.

Can you take a look at the short video below and let me know if I’m missing a step somewhere?
    https://www.screencast.com/t/8q212xP9

Paul

Hi Leo,

The cache issues were Siteground…

Looks like it’s the short code for GP Social Share that has an issue. Shame because I tried 10+ plugins for that before I found a simple one. Maybe the sidebar will have to remain HTML.

Thanks,
    Paul.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.