[Resolved] GPP 1.6 Beta 2 – Error on Sites overview

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GPP 1.6 Beta 2 – Error on Sites overview

Home Forums Support GPP 1.6 Beta 2 – Error on Sites overview

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Patrick

Hi,

with the update to the Beta 2 from 1.6 GPP, the Sites overview is broken.
    The following message is shown after each sitetemplate.

: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
    /www/htdocs/xxxx/xxxx/testdrive/02/wp-content/plugins/gp-premium/sites/classes/class-site.php on line 204

Best regards
    Patrick

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi Patrick,

That’s strange – can you try clicking the “Refresh sites” link below all of the sites?

Víctor D.

Hello Tom,
    I have the same problem with the new version GP Premium1.6 (stable). With 1.5.6 works fine.

“Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\proyecto.com\wp-content\plugins\gp-premium\sites\sites.php on line 338”

“Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in C:\wamp\www\proyecto.com\wp-content\plugins\gp-premium\sites\sites.php on line 365”

In these two days since the update (March 26), my WP session had not closed. It was today that I have started a new session when the messages have appeared on top of the Desktop.

I am developing the website at localhost.

Any suggestions?

Attached image.

(I had to use a translator, I’ll comment on it in case some phrase is not well understood)

Thank you.

Error GP Premium 1.6

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

We just experienced a DDoS attack, which we’ve fixed.

If you go to “Appearance > GeneratePress > Site Library” and click “Refresh Sites”, the error should go away now.

Let me know – sorry for the inconvenience!

Víctor D.

Thanks, Tom. Solved. I appreciate the quick response.

What I do not understand is the external dependency of my WP with the new Site module.
    I think it would be a good idea to have the option to unlink it in case this type of incident occurs.

Regards,
    Víctor D.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There’s a filter in GPP 1.6.1 which will allow you disable the Site Library completely.

We’ll also be working in some other measures to prevent this from happening again.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.