GP Users: Let's support Tom's support!

Home Forums Support GP Users: Let's support Tom's support!

Home Forums Support GP Users: Let's support Tom's support!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mywonder

I am a regular user of GeneratePress, just like you. I’m not one of Tom’s buddies, and he has not in any way asked me to write this post. I have met Tom a couple times through this forum, just like most of you. Because of all the value I see him providing, I am writing to suggest that anyone here who is in a position to donate extra to Tom consider doing so.

If, like me, you have been around the block with other “customize it yourself without touching code” types of themes, then surely you know you struck gold when you found GeneratePress. And if, like me, you have received Tom’s highly generous and skilled support, you know that Tom himself is a gem.

I feel Tom asks for very little compensation for what he provides…the cost of the add-ons is all that is required to have complete freedom over our own websites, and Tom asks nothing in return for the support he provides. Tom does, however, provide a way to donate to the further development of GP, which I would love for everyone to consider doing.

I’m not suggesting anyone cause hardship for themselves. But if everyone gives only what they comfortably can afford, even if it seems like a small amount, all put together we could reward Tom highly, as he deserves. It looks like there are thousands of GP users now…small amounts from lots of users could add up quickly and make a big difference for Tom.

Here’s the page with his donation link: https://generatepress.com/ongoing-development/

I thank you all for your consideration…Meredith

Derek Binion

here’s what I did.its not substantial but shows that I totally agree with you. I mistakenly purchased the same add on that was already in the $20 bundle that I owned and didn’t ask for money back or get a different add on. I love generatepress that much. $5 isn’t much but I feel like it’s sufficient to a broke fool like me.

Derek Binion

thank you

mywonder

Derek, that’s awesome! That’s exactly what I meant–for us to give what we comfortably can, but for no one to cause any kind of hardship on themselves. I just thought if we each did the little bit that we comfortably can, it could add up and make a big difference to Tom, who gives so much of himself for our benefit.

Take care….Meredith

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks to both of you! I really appreciate it! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.