[Resolved] GP Theme update?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP Theme update?

Home Forums Support GP Theme update?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sebastien

Hi,
    I expected to see an update earlier this week.. Any chance it arrives this week ?
    Or please, provide a way to stop using fonts generatepress (woff2, woff, ..) and to hook something else.
    thanks

Sebastien

https://generatepress.com/generatepress-2-3/
    SVG: Customizer > General > listbox SVG/FONT

that’s strange, I didn’t get any notification of the 2.3 update πŸ™ I was waiting for nothing =/

After few tests, the new version is lighter, faster, and the fact we can definitly stop using FONT, is so powerfull.

thanks you so much for your work.

Just a point:

add_action( 'after_setup_theme', function() {
        add_theme_support( 'wp-block-styles' );
    } );

I have to use this custom function to fix a known bug (by tom: I’ve found this code into your forum). In fact, without this function, the borders of the bloc QUOTE (nativ bloc WP gutenberg) doesn’t appear in front end as it should. This code fix the issue. But in the post where I found this code, Tom said: “I will include this code in new GP Theme.”
    That’s why I’ve tried to disable it, but it doesn’t work…

Any news?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

There haven’t been any notifications as it’s just an alpha version for now.

Ah yes – I won’t be including that by default, but I might add an option to include the extra stylesheet if people want. Will think on that πŸ™‚

Jagdish

Should I update on my AMP site or wait for final release?

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Totally up to you – it’s an alpha version so there might be some bugs. You can always revert back to 2.2.2 if you need πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.