[Resolved] gp-social-share-svg error

Home Forums Support [Resolved] gp-social-share-svg error

Home Forums Support gp-social-share-svg error

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Francisco

Hi, in one site with GeneratePress installed it started to appear this error after an automatic WordPress update (to 5.4.2):

Notice: Undefined index: gp_social_hook in /home/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-social-share-svg/gp-social-share.php on line 22

Warning: require_once(/home/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-social-share-svg/inc/metabox/meta-box-group/group-field.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-social-share-svg/inc/metabox/meta-box-group/meta-box-group.php on line 38

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required ‘/home/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-social-share-svg/inc/metabox/meta-box-group/group-field.php’ (include_path=’.:/opt/cpanel/ea-php73/root/usr/share/pear’) in /home/xxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/gp-social-share-svg/inc/metabox/meta-box-group/meta-box-group.php on line 38

I had to enter using FTP and delete the plugin.

Thanks,
    Francisco

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

GP Social Share plugin is not created by us so there isn’t anything we can do. I know the name makes it a bit confusing.

I believe the plugin author is aware of the error though.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.