[Resolved] GP Settings and GP Hooks Admin pages don't display properly

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP Settings and GP Hooks Admin pages don't display properly

Home Forums Support GP Settings and GP Hooks Admin pages don't display properly

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tom.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    2urn

When the settings pages first load the page looks normal for a moment but then:

• On GP Hooks page the right column with the “Save Hooks” button disappears.
    • On the Main settings page, everything disappears except for “Customize” Button and the made by footer line.

Additional Information: I found that the conflict is with WPTimeCapsule Plugin. Once it is deactivated the missing settings sections reappear. I have contacted their team about this.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

I installed the free version of WP Time Capsule, but couldn’t see any issues.

Let me know what they find out.

rex wickham

I am using the paid version of WP Time Capsule and I am also seeing this problem. On GP settings page, only a Customise button is visible.

No errors thrown in web server log.

I have report to WP Time Capsule dev.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Let me know what they say – I don’t think GP is doing anything special when it comes to creating those pages, but I’m definitely interested in finding out what the incompatibility is.

Thanks!

2urn

It was a JS bug in WP TC plugin which they fixed. Thanks!

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks for letting me know! 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.