[Resolved] GP Pro – did not install correctly

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP Pro – did not install correctly

Home Forums Support GP Pro – did not install correctly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Desiree

This is a brand shiny new site transferable install with WPEngine. The plugin shows in the Plugins Manager and appears successful. The plugin does not show in the left Appearance sidebar. When I click ‘Configure’ from the Plugin Manager, it says ‘Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.’

website transferable install login: un demo pw websitemc

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

Can you first confirm that the GneratePress free theme is installed and activated?
    https://generatepress.com/install-generatepress/

Let me know πŸ™‚

Desiree

GP Free theme is not installed

Desiree

I went by these instructions … https://docs.generatepress.com/article/installing-gp-premium/

and I see now that where it says “Install GeneratePress – First step, you need to install GeneratePress.” with the link … I see now missed that it was referring to the Free version …

(Suggestion: Add the word FREE to the description “First step, you need to install GeneratePress FREE” – I was in a hurry and assumed it was talking about the Pro installation process and didn’t click ) – πŸ™‚ My bad. My life is in chronic rush …

Doing that now – thank you.

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem!

Desiree

Now I’m getting an error – ‘The package could not be installed. No valid plugins were found. Plugin installation failed.’

I uninstalled GP Pro – same error

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support
    Desiree

Ayyyiyyiyiyi “Breathe, Desiree”

Sorry to bother you with my crap – I am way too stressed today … I know this … I just need to look first –

All is well –

Thank you!

Leo
    Staff
    Customer Support

No problem πŸ™‚

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.