[Resolved] GP Premium Version: 1.10.0-alpha.1 Feedback?

Home Forums Support [Resolved] GP Premium Version: 1.10.0-alpha.1 Feedback?

Home Forums Support GP Premium Version: 1.10.0-alpha.1 Feedback?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Dana

Hey GP Team,

I took the new GP Premium for a spin.

How do you want the feedback?

Cheers,

David
    Staff
    Customer Support

Hi there,

happy to receive feedback right here πŸ™‚

Dana

Awesome.

A couple of things I noticed after upgrading the GP theme and GP Premium:

The problems I’m noticing are when I’m in responsive mode. When using desktop everything seems good.

~ My mobile navigation logo is now hidden on all pages except my Store and product pages.

~ GP link colours didn’t normally show up with any of my Elementor posts prior to the update. I left the Elementor posts default (black) on my site. Now my Elementor posts inherit the GP link colours which prompted me to use the Elementor link colour options to override the GP link colours. This is not necessarily a problem but something new that popped up.

~ There was a third problem with my store cart on mobile but I cleared my cache and it is no longer an issue.

Hope that feedback is useful.

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Hi there,

That’s strange – those aspects of GP Premium haven’t been changed at all in 1.10.0.

If you revert back to 1.9.1, do the issues go away (after all caches are cleared)?

Dana

Hi Tom,

My apologies for taking awhile to get back to you. I just needed to carve some time out to sit down and really look at this.

It turns out it is not GP Premium after all. I did rollback to 1.9.1 but was still getting the same problem of my mobile header logo not displaying. I thought it may have been some recent CSS changes but that was not the case.

What had happened though is I installed the Autoptimizer plugin just before I updated GP Premium after reading some other threads in the forum and the GP documentation as it is suggested for the GP theme. So I thought I would try disabling Autoptimizer and turns out Autoptimizer was creating the problem with the site-logo and mobile-header-logo classes. For whatever reason it is hiding my mobile site logo on all pages with exception to my Woocommerce store pages.

I would like to use the Autoptimizer plugin but for now I have disabled it.

Any suggestions regarding settings in the Autoptimizer that may be creating this issue?

If you would prefer I open a new ticket for this I will mark this as resolved and create a new ticket.

Cheers,

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

A new topic would be great – thank you!

I would check the lazy loading options first maybe πŸ™‚

Dana

Hi Tom. I wanted to confirm that this is an Autoptimizer plugin issue and not a GP issue.

I’m going to go through each setting and figure out what they do.

Cheers,

Tom
    Lead Developer
    Lead Developer

Thanks for letting me know! Appreciate it πŸ™‚

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.